Winter 2019 Masters
- 11 week program, runs from Nov 12-Dec 6; Jan 6-Feb 23
- Ergs, weights and flexibility training
- Scheduled practices 4x weekly take place at CCRA Indoor at 137 7th Street
- Mon 6:30-8pm Row2Music with Michele (certified indoor rowing instructor)
- Weds. 7-8:30pm with Coach Steve
- Saturday 8-9:15am Row2Music with Amy (certified indoor rowing instructor)
- Sunday 8-10am with Coach Steve
Masters can also erg on their own or with a buddy at a time of their convenience by signing up with the Independent Indoor Erging! You must be registered and paid to receive the Winter 2019 signup password.
Fee $175 per Masters Rower. Indoor tank fees and indoor regatta fees are separate.
- Learn to row basic stroke, using Concept 2 Rowing Machines
- Learn the parts of the boat and basic commands (new Team Members)
- Synchronized rowing to reinforce working as one boat
- Build endurance and strength to prepare for Spring water season
REGISTRATION FORMS AND PAYMENT
Questions? E-mail [email protected], or call Mrs. Dina Tompkins at (914) 589-9112