Winter 2017 Youth
- 14 week program, runs from November 30-March 5
- Coached practices 5x weekly take place at CCRA Indoor at 137 7th Street (ergs and weights)
- A sport for everyone! If your strength is not in rowing, we will train you to lead rowers as a Coxswain, and develop your leadership skills.
Fee $300 per Youth Rower.
- Learn to row basic stroke, using Concept 2 Rowing Machines
- Learn the parts of the boat and basic commands (new Team Members)
- Synchronized rowing to reinforce working as one boat
- Build endurance and strength to prepare for Spring water season
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Mrs. Dina Tompkins at (914) 589-9112
Registration Forms and Payment
Please fill out the forms and email them back to email@example.com.
You can pay online via PayPal or credit card, or mail check to CCRA, PO Box 530, Verplanck, NY 10596. Check should be made out to Cortlandt Community Rowing Association.
Click the button below to pay registration fee via PayPal or credit card.