- All rowers must:
- have signed up as a member of US Rowing and
- have signed the Release of Liability waiver
- be medically approved by your personal physician to fully participate in the sport of rowing
- be CCRA swim certified or signed the swimming certification waiver (adults only)
- have completed the CCRA Safety Seminar or watched the USRowing Safety video (41 minutes long)
- All rowers will sign the rowing log before going on the water.
- Rowing with the presence of thunder is strictly forbidden.
- All rowers will follow the Lake Meahagh rowing pattern. No shells shall go within 50 ft of the shore, except in the dock area.
- All youth shells on Lake Meahagh will be accompanied by a coach in a coach’s safety launch.
- All youth and masters shells on the Hudson River will be accompanied by a coach in a coach’s safety launch.
- The coach is in command of the shells and crew and his/her direction must be followed.
- The coaches safety launch will have all necessary safety equipment.
HAVE A SAFE ROW!