MASTERS INDEPENDENT ERGING at 210 6th Street, Verplanck, 2nd Floor of the Old Schoolhouse
*** NOTE: Due to COVID-19 concerns, use of the Independent Erging program at 6th St is limited. Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols is required for this program to remain available, and is subject to closure at any time as required by NYS, local, or club guidelines. ***
- Please REVIEW in full CCRA’s Masters Independent Indoor Progam Policy
- REQUIREMENTS for obtaining a password to use the Independent Practices Booking System:
- US Rowing membership must be current
- US Rowing waiver must be current
- CCRA member in good standing for the current season (online membership and payment submitted)
- When the above requirements have been met, send an email to Dina Tompkins at [email protected]. You will receive instructions on how to get into the building, and how to get into the signup tool. This info is not to be shared with anyone else, including other members.
- One or two people maximum in the CCRA’s second floor space at any time; two ergs are available. Pairing up with a buddy is optional. There are risks and benefits that should be kept in mind, i.e. health and safety risk of erging or weight-lifting alone vs. COVID-risk of erging with someone else in an indoor space. Please take proper precautions.
- Use the Independent Erging Booking System to schedule the time(s) that you want to work out, prior to entering the building.
- The available time slots are programmed into the signup tool. They are generally 5am-9pm daily, in 1.5 hour (max) time slots.
- To comply with capacity limits, time slots are not negotiable (except to shorten them).
- Since there is limited capacity, time slots may fill up quickly. Weekly signup caps may be imposed for high-demand time slots, if required.
- OTHER COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
- Daily online health screening form must be completed prior to entry
- Required at all times: mask or face shield, and gloves
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed
- Rowers must disinfect equipment after use, including ergs, weights, and other high touch surfaces
- Rowers are encouraged to bring their own personal equipment (e.g. mats (with name))
Click here to enter the Indoor Independent Erging Booking System