Masters Regatta Policy
CCRA MASTERS REGATTA POLICY
- Competitive masters will be informed of planned regatta dates and locations before or close to the beginning of that season. Masters will indicate their availability and desire to compete in a particular regatta by the stated signup deadline (goal is 30 days prior to the regatta), including the ability to act as a substitute, if requested.
- Head Coach will build boats for each regatta according to announced standards of commitment, performance, etc, as well as rower’s indicated availability.
- Rowers accept coach’s terms as indicated by their on-time payment of regatta fees. Payment deadlines will occur well in advance of a regatta. Non-payment by set deadline will result in rower scratch.
- The cost for each regatta will consist of:
- A non-refundable registration fee (based on the race(s) you’ve agreed to race in).
- A non-refundable equitable sharing of associated travel expenses (e.g. truck gas and tolls).
- Rowers will make every effort to help coordinate and attend practices with their boatmates after the lineups are established. The goal is for every boat to practice together a minimum of three times.
- Rowers agree to be available for, and participate in, all boat loading, unloading, and rigging activities associated with the regatta(s) they race in and the reloading of all boats at the end of the regatta.
- In the spirit of growing team community and unity, rowers agree to assume a full day commitment for a regatta, and agree to help other CCRA boats prepare, load, unload, etc., as needed on race day.